Saturday, March 21, 2009

March Updates

So I definately think I am once a month blogger! This month has been another blur. The best thing about March is that the school of architecture has stated Chad should graduate in May, so that has been our focus. With Chad's goal to finish we have not gone out much, soon this will all change. Plus the weather has been horrible (I am so tired of the cold rain) and my allergies have been bugging me, so I have pretty much been dead tired. I did make it out to enjoy the beach and the boat once since but that's about it. I have been much more productive at cleaning out the dresser and file drawer. Ironically though those areas are clean some how our apt looks like a tornado dropped shoes, clothes, mail and the newspaper everywhere.

1 comment:

  1. yay! glad the graduation stuff is going to work out. :-)
    I have the same problem at home - it always looks like a tornado hit it!

    ReplyDelete