Monday, January 5, 2009

Jan 5

January 5, 2009

WooHoo! I actually walked today and feel good! One of my goals for 2009!

My goals for 2009:

1) Exercise by walking home and taking pilates on Sunday. So far I made one day of walking and one day of pilates.

2) Not stress about stupid things that don't matter or things I cannot control.

3) Enjoy living in Hawaii more, by taking time to go to the beach, swimming, hiking and eating the great food.

I think 3 things are enough to work on for the year.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Julie! hehe I have a blog too (erisspirit.blogspot.com) so plane prices are actually pretty reasonable... now we just need to figure out the best time to visit! Sometime in May?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 is definitely enough, although I think now that you actually have a blog, you'll have to add #4: keep blog updated! :)

    ReplyDelete