Sunday, January 18, 2009

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

So this weekend has been less than fun, but sometimes you just got to get to work and run the errands. Saturday was filled with a major Costco stock-up! My only major issue was I went much, much later than normal so I had to deal with the crowds. I did sleep-in and enjoy a nice breakfast with Chad before he headed out for the boat. My healthy creation from my Costco stock-up is my new tuna salad. A good amount of spinach, the little tomatoes, artichoke hearts, some tuna, parm-regiano cheese and Italian dressing.

Today, I am lucky my pilates instructor wasn't as prepared due to her moving her household this weekend. My hour of pilates only midly killed me, but I will know the true amount of work I did tommorrow based on my soreness. After pilates there was the farmer's market, Safeway, and Walmart. I truely wanted to enjoy the beach this afternoon, but due all the events Waikiki parking was packed! So this afternoon has been filled with catching-up on tv, reading the paper, and checking stuff out online.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to have to try your tuna recipe! Sounds way better than plain old tuna. :-)

    ReplyDelete