Sunday, January 11, 2009

Second Blog for the year

Okay, so I guess I am adding #4 to actually update my blog. Since I am writing my second blog, I am doing okay on this one so far, we will just have to wait and see.

Updates on goals:
#1 I added walking at lunch and walked after work 3 days one day it looked like it was going to pour and the other day Chad picked me up so we could go to the mall. On the first day I didn't walk I played with our new Wii fit for 32 piggy bank minutes. The day at mall was 2 hours of walking too.

#2 I guess I am doing okay on.

#3 was accomplished by going to Boots & Kimo, walking around Kailua (which is where I would love to live!) and sunning in Kailua Beach until it rained! I must say after all the fuss about Boots & Kimo we had a bad experience. The crowd was crazy! When they took our order while we were still waiting for a table. I figured we would eating pretty quickly. I think I was unlucky since she yelled my name FIVES TIMES at the cooks and still others go their food before us. I also was not a huge fan of the mac sauce since it was like frosting on my banana pancakes. : ( If I had a super sweet tooth that morning the pancakes would have hit the spot, but I was feeling very guilty eating them since we are trying to eat healthy. I do think the 2 hours of walking around Kailua helped burn those sweet pancakes million callories.

The only bad thing about goal #3 is sometimes you have to suck it up and clean even though its pretty & sunny. Back to more laundry!

No comments:

Post a Comment